|Eight B.Tech Programmes under stream of Engineering and
Technology are accredited by the National Board of
1. B.Tech - Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
2. B.Tech - Computer Science and Engineering
3. B.Tech - Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. B.Tech - Information Technology
5. B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
6. B.Tech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
7. B.Tech - Civil Engineering
8. B.Tech - Mechatronics
|Conferred the "Autonomous Status" for 10 Years by
University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India,
from the Academic Year 2021-22.
|Approved by All India Council for Technical Education
|Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation
Council (NAAC) as an Autonomous Institution of the
University Grants Commission with ‘A’ Grade.
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology is affiliated to
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad.