Industry Institute Partnership Cell
INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL (IIPC) is a central facility established at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (MGIT). This cell is funded by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The aims of IIPC – MGIT are:
- To establish a platform for enhancing relationship between MGIT and the Industries.
- To promote the synergetic partnership between the Institute and Industry to exchange the expertise of the experts from the Industry and the Institute.
IIPC-MGIT has an advisory board with eminent people from Industries, R&D organizations, CII, Industry Associations, Entrepreneurs etc. The advisory board has Dr.K.Sudhakar Reddy, Principal, MGIT as Chairman, Dr.P.Venkata Ramana, Professor, Mechanical Engineering as Chief Coordinator.
Following are the various programs organized by IIPC-MGIT involving experts from industries in collaboration with departments of the Institute:
- Expert lectures on Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technologies on 19th February 2018.
- Assisted the departments in organizing industrial visits.
- Seminar on Skill Development and Career Options (with a focus on Non-Destructive Testing, Welding and Safety) on 20th January 2017 in collaboration with M/s Associated Engineering Services, Hyderabad, for Mech, MCT and MME students.
- One day workshop on Cyber Security and GitHub on 29th December 2016 for CSE and IT students.
- One day workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) on 27th August 2016 for CSE and IT students
- The Industry – Institute Interaction Meet on 1st July 2016, at Golkonda Hotel, Hyderabad.
- Faculty Development Program on Agile Methodologies by M/s Tata Consultancy Services on 16th April 2015.
- Faculty Development Program on Project Management from an Industry Perspective, 8 March 2014 by Tata Consultancy Services.
- Faculty Development Program on Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Computing by M/s Tata Consultancy Services on 15th November 2014.
- One Week Workshop on Employability Skills and Technology Expectation by M/s Tata Consultancy Services on 25 July 2014.
- A Two Day National Conference on The Frontiers of English Literature and The Patterns of English Language Teaching during 9 -10 November 2012 in collaboration with Dept. of Mathematics and Humanities.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on Teaching, Learning and Research in Engineering and Technology during 30th July – 3rd August 2012 in collaboration with ISTE Chapter – MGIT.
- Three Day Faculty Development Program on Mobile Application Development and Testing Methodologies during 6 – 8 August 2012 in collaboration with Dept. of Information Technology.
- One Day Seminar on Innovation and Technology for Sustainable Development on 12th April 2012 in collaboration with Dept. of Physics and Chemistry.
- The Industry – Institute Interaction Meet on 9th March 2012, at Golkonda Hotel, Hyderabad.
- A Two Day Workshop on Speech Processing during 17-18 February 2012 in collaboration with Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering.
- A Two Day Workshop on DSP Processors during 20-21 January 2012 in collaboration with Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering. One Week Workshop on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering during 26 – 31 December 2011 in collaboration with Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
INDUSTRY-INSTITUTION INTERACTION 2016
INDUSTRY-INSTITUTION INTERACTION 2012